Mr Philippe de Rosnay
Mr Philippe de Rosnay is a Consultant Gynaecologist, Laparoscopic (‘key-hole’) Surgeon and Obstetrician at Chelsea & Westminster NHS Foundation Trust. He is based at the West Middlesex Hospital site.
Mr de Rosnay believes in delivering high quality, patient-centred care in a professional and personalised manner. He is committed to ensuring that patients are listened to and are given adequate time to fully understand their treatment choices. Diagnoses and all available management options are explained in a caring, considerate and easily understood way.
Mr de Rosnay is a skilled surgeon and has a special interest in urogynaecological disorders, often referred to as pelvic floor dysfunction. These include conditions such as urinary incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse and childbirth-associated perineal trauma. He is also experienced in managing a wide range of general gynaecological conditions such as menstrual disorders, menopause and pelvic pain from a variety of causes e.g. fibroids, ovarian cysts, endometriosis (See ‘Conditions’ and ‘Treatments’).
- MBBCh – Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery
- MRCOG – Member of the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists
- CCT – Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training
- FRANZCOG – Fellow of the Royal Australian & New Zealand College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists
- RCOG – Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists
- RANZCOG – Royal Australian & New Zealand College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists
- BSUG – British Society of Urogynaecology
- BSGE – British Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy
- MDU – Medical Defence Union
- GMC – General Medical Council
Areas of interest
- Pelvic floor dysfunction
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Urinary incontinence
- Laparoscopic (‘key-hole’) and Hysteroscopic surgery
- Pelvic pain
- Menstrual disorders
- Ovarian cysts
- Well woman checks including cervical (pap) smears & contraception